- One Act Play : Mala Kaay Tyache, Turning Point, Ek Gunha Maaf, Anusandhaan, Vijay Lokhande la Koni Marle, Vikrut, Marathi Shalaach
- Lyrics : Apeksha (Film), Superb Plan (Film), Ek Ashecha Kiran (Serial), Mumbai Anthem (मुंबई गौरवगीत). Ran (Marathi Play)
- Poet : He is a poet by Heart
- Serials : Mitra yala Jeevan Aise Naav
- Street Play : Swachhata Abhiyaan, Sanyukta Maharashtra, Marathi Shaala
- Play: Ran (Marathi Play, Performed at RajyaNatya Spardha 2016)
Direction : Street Plays and One Act Plays such as “Raktaprapaat” by P. L. Mayekar
- One Act Play : Chaal Mhanaali Buildingla, Bachelor Party, Mind Space, Baai, Tax Free
- Plays : Saujanyachi Aishi Taishi, Chaal Mhanaali Building la
- Street Plays : Paani Vaachva, Veej Vaachva
Articles : Dainik Saamana, Dharmabhaskar, Chaar Chaughi, Vivek Vichar, Adhishthan (Diwali Issue), Mi Mharashtracha Maharashtra Maza, Raajmat, nava Purusharth, Pratikar sandesh, Aparant Times, Pradipta Jyoti, .
Sharasandhan (Marathi)– (Acknowledged by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi, and appreciated by Dr. Vikas Amte, renowned Social Activist).
Swapna-Dosh – Marathi Detective Story.
Elocution/Speeches : National Issues, Current Issues, Historical, Poetic
Judge : Monitored (Judged) Elocution Competition, Story Telling Competition, Street Play Competition, Essay and Poem Writing Competition. Online sahitya sammelan.