- One Act Play : Mala Kaay Tyache, Turning Point, Ek Gunha Maaf, Anusandhaan, Vijay Lokhande la Koni Marle, Vikrut, Marathi Shalaach
- Lyrics : Apeksha (Film), Superb Plan (Film), Ek Ashecha Kiran (Serial), Mumbai Anthem (मुंबई गौरवगीत). Ran (Marathi Play)
- Poet : He is a poet by Heart
- Serials : Mitra yala Jeevan Aise Naav
- Street Play : Swachhata Abhiyaan, Sanyukta Maharashtra, Marathi Shaala
- Play: Ran (Marathi Play, Performed at RajyaNatya Spardha 2016), Teesari Ghanta (Marathi Play, Performed at RajyaNatya Spardha 2017)
Direction : Street Plays and One Act Plays such as “Raktaprapaat” by P. L. Mayekar, Teesari Ghanta (Marathi Play)
- One Act Play : Chaal Mhanaali Buildingla, Bachelor Party, Mind Space, Baai, Tax Free
- Plays : Saujanyachi Aishi Taishi, Chaal Mhanaali Building la
- Street Plays : Paani Vaachva, Veej Vaachva
Articles : Dainik Saamana, Dharmabhaskar, Chaar Chaughi, Vivek Vichar, Adhishthan (Diwali Issue), Chaprak, Parambi (Diwali Issue), Mi Mharashtracha Maharashtra Maza, Raajmat, nava Purusharth, Pratikar sandesh, Aparant Times, Pradipta Jyoti,
Sharasandhan (Marathi)– Political and Social Analysis.
Swapna-Dosh – Marathi Detective Story.
Elocution/Speeches : National Issues, Current Issues, Historical, Poetic, Street Play, Marathi Bhasha.
Judge : Monitored (Judged) Elocution Competition, Story Telling Competition, Street Play Competition – (Abvp Comp, Rameti-Pune – State Government), Essay and Poem Writing Competition. Online sahitya sammelan.
Translation – working with various translation agencies as translator. English/Hindi to Marathi
Copy writing – worked as Copy Writer with Agencydigi on the account of Colors Marathi (TV Channel), worked with various agencies as copy writer.